Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've decided that though I have read many a book in my 24 years, that there is still a vast amount of literary opportunities I have missed out on by spending my time reading unsubstantial crap. However, what I may consider a waste of time and others do is bound to vary (of course being due to the fact that not everyone was bestowed upon them my uncanny ability to be right.) That aside, I would like to think I keep an open mind as per genre, subject, audience and content of a novel. Being a childrens and Young Adult librarian I spend a large portion of my already thin-pressed time reading and attempting- to little to no avail-to keep up with good books out there. So, I have decided that I will review some of the books as I read them and offer at least one girl's opinion of what sizzles and what simply fizzles out. Whether you listen or not will be your mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment